With "ObanaNo's Pizza", the latest Obama Slot Machine, the Government has your pizza craving covered without you needing to worry about calories, fat, salt, cholesterol, or actually eating pizza. Simply stop Delivery Guy, Pizza or Breadstick symbols across the pay line as ingredients for about 34 million combinations of pizza fly by: With tasty food symbols and a special "Breadstick Bo'nus" winning has never been more delicious!
And while you're playing, don't worry about Egypt's emerging dictatorship, get upset at single mothers able to turn $29k gross income into $57k net income using your tax dollars, or wonder if there might really be a Liberal named "Defective Gene": Just be happy ObamaCare occasionally lets you enjoy some pizza!
(Oh, if you hit a 5-symbol jackpot, be sure to let me know!)
- 5 reels w/ 32 symbols each, for 33,554,432 total combinations: Almost as many as Domino's pizza offerings!
- Any combination of Delivery Guys, Pizza Slices, or Breadsticks wins!
- If you keep seeing the same combination, wait longer before stopping the reels (The game's based on how long the reels spin, so it's not truly random)
- One or more "basic" ingredients loses - along with all the calories for the foods shown.
- Chance of any winning combination: Approximately 3%, or about 1-in-33
- Chance of 5 identical winning symbols: 5 Delivery Guys = 1-in-32,768, 5 Pizza Slices = 1-in-43,690, 5 Breadsticks = 1-in-65,536.
- Calorie counts from "Domino's Pizza Nutrition Guide (#FRONT-12)", ©2009 Domino's IP Holder LLC. Wherever a calorie range was shown, the center of the range was used.
ShareAlike: A .zip file containing all files required to run the slot machines can be downloaded here.
"Domino's®", "Domino's Pizza®" and "You Got 30 Minutes?"® are Registered Trademarks of Domino's IP Holder LLC., and it's not the intent of this work to disparage or dilute such marks.