|While I tend to ramble almost constantly in real life – which might make me presidential material if it wasn’t for all the dirt the Democrats and Media would dig up completely fabricate out of thin air to soil my reputation – lately my online rambles appear to happen every 2 or three months. So I figured I’d better do some ramblin’ just to keep my random track record intact.
- Why doesn’t it surprise me that a company who’s trying to become profitable from sports betting proclaims this year’s Sunday Football Championship Game (I’m not allowed to use the official name unless I pay) will be the “biggest sports betting event in history“?
- Speaking of wagering, I don’t bet on anything that has a brain because their brain can think of something my brain didn’t, causing me to lose. And, if I’m going to lose I want to do that all on my own with a pair of dice, decks of cards, or little white ball.
- BTW: My bet on Sunday isn’t on the LA Rams or Cincinnati Bengals…it’s on those Canadian Truckers, their families, and their friends. Not because they each don’t have a brain (they do), but because their dictatorial self-serving Progressive Socialist leader thinks they don’t.
- While I don’t wager on brains I’ll use mine to predict this: Tom Brady, the Greatest Of All Time professional quarterback, will be the starting quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers in 2023, with former 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo going to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- BTW: If you’ve got an 2011-2013 Apple MacBook Pro laptop with a defective AMD video card and don’t want to replace the logic board take a look at how you can disable the card by using these instructions to remove the offending video driver from OSX. The instructions look intimidating but if you follow them carefully you’ll be fine…and, so will your MacBook Pro. It allowed me to use my 2011 MacBook Pro for a couple more years.
- Lately when it comes to women I seem to have a magnetic personality: I repel them. On the bright side, as the Nat King Cole Trio sang back in 1946, “Be just a hermit living in a cave, you don’t get much lovin’ but the dough you save makes it better to be by yourself.” (click here to read the song lyrics)
- Feeling poor lately? During the first year of Conservative Donald Trump’s Presidency the median Household Income rose by $4,144, with the Lower and Middle Classes gaining the most: That’s was about $345 per month. In contrast, Democrat Joe Biden’s first year in office has cost the average Household $3,312 more in higher prices: That’s $276 per month. And, under the Democrats it’s going to get much, MUCH worse. Talk about money going “down the drain”!
Thanks for Reading!